Monday, July 6, 2009

Queen of productivity!

As much as I am missing the Monkey today and as quiet as our house is, it's amazing how much you can get done without a little one underfoot!

I have spent a lot of today doing some digiscrapping which has been great. Unfortunately I think my version of Photoshop (PS Elements Version 2 - at least 6 years old I think!) and/or my computer are on their last legs so it has been rather frustrating dealing with files that won't open and close when I want them too. But even so I have managed to get three pages done and am working on my fourth.

Again they are all Monkey based as they will be going into her First Year Digiscrapbook. The 'Headstands' one incorporates a Jessica Sprague tutorial on overlays that can be found here. I have been wanting to do this for ages so it was once again good to see how easy it was.

And in other news, I am very proud to say the study is almost perfectly tidy now, will upload some pics tomorrow as proof. I forget how lovely it is being in here when it's all nice and organised.







0 comments: