Monday, June 15, 2009

Seems like forever ago!

Monday and Tuesday nights are nuts in this house as they are my work days, so my blog entries are guaranteed to be short and sweet!

I think this is what was my first ever digiscrap page. At the moment I am working on a digiscrap album for the Monkey, from pregnancy through to the end of her first year, which is fast approaching! It's a big part of what I am concentrating my free time on at the moment, in order to get it finished in time. Anyway, this is what I think will be my first page of the scrapbook, which I am going to print out as a photobook when I am done.

I remember being pretty pleased with it as my first effort, and I must admit I do still quite like how it turned out. Although it really does seem incredible to me that this photo was only taken a little over a year ago now - it feels like forever!

0 comments: