
Busy little dory fish over here today! With the Monkey in childcare and me on holidays I decided to take the opportunity to get some more done on her birthday quilt. I am very happy to say I actually got the twelve panel pieces done today - yay!
It went together relatively easy which was great, apart from a small alignment problem - oops! But will think on it and see what I can do the next time I work on it.
I am really glad the more I get into this quilt, the more i am happy with my colour choices. Even the HTC who wasn't sure about the light blue admitted he may have been less than right on that point :)
So next is trying to work out whether the applique panel I have in my head will work or not, I amreally hoping so but we will have to see.
Twelve panels done - hooray!

What are you doing Maisy?


0 comments:
Post a Comment