Thursday, June 17, 2010

Things don't always turned out like you planned

A beautiful angel sent to me by a gorgeous friend


I am struggling with this to varying degrees at the moment. Usually I am okay, but it hits at weird times. I think the hard part is waiting so long for something to have it taken away so quickly, and suddenly you are back where you started, and even less sure than you were before. Because you now know that that first hurdle isn't the only one you need to leap over. And I guess that's hard, when it seems sometimes to take forever to get to the first hurdle as it is.

But we are doing ok really. It hasn't been a wonderful few weeks for our family but we are working out way out of it slowly. And what more can you ask for really?

0 comments: