I have no pics sorry because I was too busy trying to get today's stuff done. No easy feat with a 20 month old hanging off one arm by the end of it.
But........today I actually got the whole front of my quilt done! I made sure I set myself up with cushions so my back wouldn't start complaining, and it took me over four hours but the 30 rows are done, all pieced together. Far from perfect but very satisfying I must say.
I also went to Spotlight and gathered all of the materials I think I will need to finish it - not a cheap trip!
But I am excited now I can start to see what the finished product will look like. So I am planning on maybe pressing and trimming the front in the next few days (remember the woeful calculations that lead to very uneven edges?) so once I hit my beautiful work free Thursday I can get started on the border and binding.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment