Saturday, March 6, 2010

Next load of craftiness


Yes, that is me working on a project above. That's exactly how I look when I am in craft mode you know. Although it is a pain having to repaint the walls every time I change my outfit.

Now that Dilby is a happy member of our family, my mind is starting to turn to what to tackle next. I already have so many gorgeous projects bookmarked, it's a bit difficult to know where to start. But here are a few that are on my shortlist for the moment.

Firstly, I do seem to have the softie making bug at the moment. There is something so very satisfying about sewing a few bits of fabric into a friend for the Monkey to love. And of course no Monkey is complete without a monkey of her very own.

This is Molly Monkey from mmm crafts. I have been thinking of having a go at a monkey softie for a while, and this little lady stole my heart the second I saw her!
There are also some beautiful doll projects out there on the Interweb, this is one of my favourites, the Black Apple Doll from Martha Stewart.

And this one is the Ruby Doll from One Red Robin.


I have also had my eye on this for a very long time, just adorable and I know the monkey would love it. I am thinking of putting this one on the backburner for a while though, it looks a bit more complicated than what I am used to so maybe I will tackle it for the Monkey's birthday in August. This one is from UK lass in US.



And finally, I have bought the hoodie sweatshirt pattern from Samster Mommy and have the fleece here ready to start. I just have to get over my softie obsession first, which may not be easy considering I have countless owls to make over the next few months with all of these babies about to pop over winter.
Oh yes, and none of this in including the easter themed projects I am searching for, which I will blog about later.
I guess I can't complain I have nothing to do!



0 comments: