Friday, March 12, 2010

Easter Excitement


I am starting to realise that one of the things I love most about sewing is the million and one projects that are accessible at the mere click of a mouse button or clack of the keyboard keys. And something I perhaps love even more is the countless opportunities for sewing inspiration and projects throughout the year.

Easter is only a few weeks away but I have been trawling the Interweb (hehe still love that. They have the Internet on computers now?) for ages trying to find the cutest projects I can sink my teeth in to. We have never been a huge Easter family but suddenly, with the Monkey at 18 months old and oh so aware, I know she would love anything special we decided to do. So from this year we have decided an Easter Egg Hunt is on the cards. So very excited!

So because of that I am wanting to make a fabric easter bag for her to collect her goodies in. I have found a few on the net but none exactly what I would like, so I am going to be brave and tailor one with the help of a couple of different tutorials. But more on that later.

For now, I am loving the Easter crafts below, I hope I get time to complete them. So very cute!

Funny Bunny from 'A Beautiful Mess'


Fabric Easter Eggs from 'Retro Mama'

And this is the cutest! Secret Hideaway Easter Eggs from 'Sew Mama Sew'

0 comments: