Monday, September 7, 2009

Tiptoeing for nothing













































I am having a total 'me' day today. We have a day off work due to the show and the Monkey is still at childcare considering it seems to muck up her routine if she misses her one day a week there. And we have to pay for it anyway, so it was a good opportunity for me to get a little down time which has been in very short supply lately!

It is very strange though,while it is nice to have a few hours to myself, I keep tiptoeing around the house as if she is having a nap and I don't want to wake her. Old habits die hard I guess.

But I have used my time well I think, to catch up on some of that digiscrapping that I have been meaning to get to!

So here are today's efforts so far.

0 comments: