Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SP for July

Well, another month, another list! I have added ten items for this month. Most of them are organisational things really, bits and pieces I want and need to do that I haven't got around to yet. I also added two small displeasures (tidying study and weeding - ugh!) because I know that I will feel fab once they are done. There is also a bit of a birthday emphasis as my birthday is at the end of July and Monkey's is at the end of August.

So here it is - the July SP list! I want to improve on the 6.5 completed from last month hopefully.

(1) Download twenty new recipes
(2) Tidy study
(3) See a movie
(4) Bake cupcakes for my birthday
(5) Fill green bin with weeds
(6) Organise and print photos for Monkey's collage
(7) Buy new baking items
(8) Print and send Monkey's birthday invites
(9) Organise all digiscrap items
(10) Go out to nice dinner for my birthday

0 comments: