Saturday, July 18, 2009

Just Hatched


I love Spring and everything that goes with it, it is easily my favourite time of the year. Even now I am counting the days till the end of the cold weather is in sight, and just seeing the first cherry blossom the other day reminds me that it is slowly getting closer.

Originally I wanted to scrap these photos with more of a family focus, but I saw this gorgeous kit and just had to use it! When I started it I was using it because of the 'Just Hatched' theme, considering the Monkey was only 3 weeks old when we had these photos done, and she was also wearing her 'Just Hatched' Bubblebubs nappy at the time. But in making this page I moved it more toward a Spring focus as well, considering the photo shoot was done at the start of Spring, and of course at the start of our little girl's young life.
Kit can be found at Nitwit Collections, I absolutely love the kits from this store - adorable!!!

0 comments: